![]() |
| Best Day of my life! |
Today we had ward conference and it was so nice, Sean and I are both serving with the youth so today we had the opportunity to hear Pres. Thomas talk to them. I was telling Sean that if felt so weird sitting on the opposite side of things. Let me explain, I remember sitting in a meeting just like the one we had today but as a youth and I remembered how I was at that age....awkward! I was such an awkward kid! haha it made me laugh just thinking about it. I had the chance to talk to Pres. Thomas and at the end he said "Ingrid you are an adult" haha friendly reminder I think . Overall I am grateful for wonderful leaders that help me become better. I am also so grateful for Sean, for all the hard work he puts into studying so that we may have a good future. I married the best man for me!

I love your blog Ingrid. You finally made me break down and start my own blog. It is really addicting.
ReplyDeleteAw, you two are adorable and an example of a great marriage. :)
ReplyDelete