Wednesday, April 18, 2012

iSeitz


I have always struggled with finding a username for websites, its seems as if they all ask you to have one if you're signing up! So I always try to be clever with my usernames and what ends up happening is that I always forget it and I either have to go through a whole process to get that username back or I just create another account and end up forgetting that username as well! So last summer I not only married the man of my dreams BUT I received the BEST username ever! My new last name is Seitz (pronounced Sights) and when you add my first initial I, you get iSeitz! I laughed so hard when I realized it, so hence my blog name. Clever, I think so! 

With that being said I am not only happy for my clever username but mainly for my Sean. He's such an amazing man. We met about 6 years ago and at that time I just saw him as a friend and my mother would always say "Ingrid you should date Sean" and I'd always respond to her saying that we are just friends. He left on his mission and I wrote him, I was not a faithful writer but I'd send him letters and packages here and there. Then I left on my mission when he had about a year left on his mission. He was such a faithful writer. He wrote me every week while I was in Argentina. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder and I believe that. Sean and I dated for a long month and a half (haha) and bam we were engaged! We were married 4 months later. Every day I see him I feel so lucky that I married my best friend. I can tell him anything and we have so much fun together, he brings out the best in me and he makes me smile. I am the luckiest girl ever, who can say their husband makes them breakfast and lunch everyday? Yup im spoiled! 

1 comment: